Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break

How's everyone doing so far in the course?! I hope that everything is going swell and smooth, and everyone is still alive. The semester is almost over if you think about it. So keep up the good work!

Well, it's Spring Break for the U of M. And what am I doing?

-----> I'm totally bored today, so I thought that it'll be a good idea to just write something on here. I'm actually loving the weather that we've got for spring break now. Yesterday's weather was so perfect, I'm getting excited for summer! My boyfriend and I did a mini BBQ out in his backyard for the heck of it. Hopefully, the entire week will be only nice weather. I can't bare to see anymore snowfall. >.<;

Also, I have another blog which I'm doing for my Japanese class. We're using blogger as a journal entry and given topics each week to write about. Click on the link below if you want to check it out:
http://maigethao.blogspot.com/

0 comments: