Monday, March 30, 2009

So far within this course...


This blog is nothing but jibberish and my personal thoughts/opinions about this class so far within the semester. This is my "FIRST" online class experience (and it's actually going better than I imagined). So, whatever I write on here are just personal thoughts and I mean no harm to anyone (I promise!). I'm going to make it short, so here goes nothing:

Honestly, I tend to forget this class! (I know --- that's TERRIBLE!) BUT I'm always checking my Umail (hahaha...Umail...Sorry, I'm being lame right now) and I also have another blog that I have to manage for my Japanese class as well. So, I'm on top of things...(I think?!). Plus, I'm horrible at remembering things like this...luckily, I'm into the habit of checking my e-mail almost every two to three hours (I know --- that's CRAZY!) but it works for me!

My most feared thought about taking this course: AM I GOING TO PASS?! That's always been my #1 fear when I registered for this class. I "think" because it's an online class and I never took an online class before, so I don't know what to expect. I've heard from many of my friends who took online classes said that it's an easy "A". But to tell you the truth, it's not an easy "A". It's a lot harder than going to class and seeing your professor lecture away. You have to keep track of your work everyday, check your e-mail for responses, tasks, homework, whatever. It's twice for what you're asking for. But thanks to Professor Thom, who sends our grades and comments via e-mail and voicemail, I, at least, know that I am passing and doing well so far (^_^) so, kudos to you!

The best part of this course is reading everyone's blogs! I love how everyone expresses their opinions on the topics. I can find humor, deep thoughts, seriousness, and hard effort being put into making these blogs. I know that I sound corny but you would probably think the same thing. I like how everyone is different and express in their own unique way (That's the good thing about this class too = everyone's different!). When I'm reading the blogs, I always find two to three things that I find interesting from the topic and think to myself, "Oh, I never thought of that" or "S/he is right!" So, kudos to everyone in the course!!!

Overall, as for the course itself, I'm learning and that's all that I need. I feel that I also taught myself a lot more through reading the classmate blogs (weekly) and just writing these 2 to 3 page blogs. I sometimes tend to find myself sitting on my bed going crazy trying to start a real smooth introduction. Later I find myself just writing whatever to start it. (Thank goodness this can be informal writing =.= ) I am satisfy with this class even though I only communicate through online services. It may not be much help, but hey, who wouldn't want to take a chance at online courses?! So, I am pleased to take this course.

And, oh yeah, the picture...I just found it amusing.

6 comments:

mai thao said...

testing

Unknown said...

Jibberish and personal thoughts rule!! So thanks for sharing them with us!

mai thao said...

it sounds lame but i think its good for people to know what others think about the course...

童貞 said...

早く童貞を捨てたいと思っているあなたにピッタリのサイトが誕生!このサイトで長年守っていたあなたの童貞がついに奪われる!?あなたの童貞卒業を優しくサポートしちゃいます☆

露出 said...

究極!あなたの露出狂度がわかるサイトが誕生しました!!自分がどのタイプの露出狂なのかチェックできます!露出に興味津々なあなたも全く興味が無いあなたも隠された願望が見えてくる!

おっぱい said...

おっぱいにこだわりを持つおっぱいマニア必見!あなたが思う最高のおっぱいとは?たった15の質問で乳首の色から形・大きさまであなたの望む最高のおっぱいが暴かれるチョイエロ診断です!