Tuesday, March 17, 2009

15 Random Facts About Myself

This is something out of the blue...so here's 15 random facts about myself:

1. I was born in Thailand and came to the USA when I was about one month old

2. I am the oldest daughter in my family

3. My siblings consist of only 3 other sisters, no brothers

4. I love to do scrapbooks but never found the time to actually make one

5. One of my new hobbies since Spring Semester is to put together puzzles

6. I love eating ice-cream and sweets

7. I'll admit that I am a procrasinator when it comes to simple things

8. I've lived in California, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Florida, and now Minnesota

9. I've never stayed in one school throughout my school years (ex. 4th grade in one school, 5th grade in other school, etc)

10. Whatever I think is cute, It's CUTE

11. I've never sang to anyone but myself

12. I love eating lemons and lime, not the skin - everytime I go to the buffet, I'll grab like 6 to 7 pieces (Yummy!)

13. I'm obessed with keeping a clean house, room, everything has to be clean and organized

14. I'm really independent (90% of the time, I think)

15. I cannot eat seafood

Yep, that's 15 things that not alot of people know about me.

0 comments: